Choosing the Idea(l) gift...

It's amazing how many gifts I want to purchase... this one is just right for mom, or best friend, or son, or aunt. But then I have to decide which is the best model of that gift, the best bang for the dollar, the one that will last, the one that everyone is raving about. Of course I can read the reviews online from this blog or store, but can I really be sure.

My librarian training sends me right to the library... but who has time to go to the library while shopping? So many libraries now offer Consumer Reports online to their patrons and all you need is access to the Internet (which everyone has) and a library card (which everyone SHOULD!) Because we all believe in CONSUMER REPORTS and we all SHOULD believe in libraries... and they are both FREE at most libraries.

For Rowayton Library users, go to http://consumer.rowayton.org, put in your library card and off you go... making informed decisions... on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment